Over the course of 6 months, we asked people from all over the world to film themselves feeling their heartbeat and thinking about what it means. This is the film that unfolded…
(Best if you put it on full screen and turn up the volume)
“The difference between what we are doing and what we are capable of doing
would solve most of the world’s problems.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- Please post, share, tweet, and forward this film to your networks, and see the ripple effects!
- Sample tweet: Watch new 2 min film ENGAGE by @tiffanyshlain #LetitRipple http://bit.ly/QsSfuu
- For Facebook or Google+: click on word “share” at the top right of the video above and share to your networks.
Spread your message.
- Are you part of an organization working to inspire your community to action and make the world a better place?
- We will make a free film to help you. Find out how.
- We’ve made 500+ free customized Let it Ripple films for organizations around the world
Share your ideas.
- Not involved with an organization? We still want to hear your ideas.
- After watching Engage, share with us the new ways you plan to engage in the world around you.
- Engage has already been translated into many languages including: Swahili, Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, and Russian.
- Our last film, A Declaration of Interdependence has been translated into 66 languages.
- Help spread the message of our films around the world through translation
ENGAGE had its world premiere on Interdependence Day 2012, screening live at Interdependence Day events in Los Angeles with Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa’s office.
See complete list of credits and participants here.